Thank you for for choosing Dermatology and Skin Surgery Center of York for your skin care needs. For your convenience, we've included helpful information and links below to help you prepare for your visit with us.
We accept the following insurance plans:
- Ameri-Health Administrators
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Core Source
- Health Assutance/Health America
- Highmark Blue Shield
- John Hopkins
- Medicare and all Medicare Replacement Insurances
- Primsource Health Network (PPHN)
- South Central Preferred
- United Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
Use of Outside Laboratories
In addition to the services we perform in our office, it is sometimes necessary to send your specimen to an outside laboratory. Our office primarily uses the following outside lab:
- Miraca Life Sciences
Depending on your insurance coverage, you may receive a bill from the laboratory. Please contact the laboratory directly regarding any lab bills that you may receive.
Important Information for Your Visit
- Please bring your insurance card when you visit
- Payment and co-pays are due at the time of your visit
- To save time prior to your appointment, please print out, complete, and bring the Patient Forms listed below
- If your insurance plan requires a referral, please bring a copy of the referral document from your primary physician before your visit
- We request you provide 24 hours notice if unable to keep your selected appointment. If you are calling after hours you can leave a message and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
New Patient Forms & Info
The following files are provided for your reference and as preparation before your first visit with us. Please print out, complete, and bring the following forms with you when you come for your appointment.